Muck is a dump truck who wants to make everyone happy. He is not the sharpest tool in the box, and is excited about everything – especially building! As his name suggests, Muck loves to get mucky, so whether he’s digging or dumping, if there’s mud around, Muck will be there!
- Sky-High Scoop (debut)
- Muck used to be female in the US version of the original Bob the Builder. But in this new series, Muck is male in both versions. Muck has become pretty dimwitted, plus, he is no longer female in the American version, this means that Muck is male in the US dub, which can cause confusion to people that live in the United States of America, it was the same problem as the original series when Muck is male in the UK version, and Muck was female in the US version. However in the Japanese dub, Muck is female.
- Originally, Muck didn't have a catchphrase in both versions. Due to an update, he gains one.
- Muck's vehicle is a digger dump truck.
- He speaks with a Birmingham accent in the UK dub.
- In the original series, he was afraid of the dark. In the reboot, he is afraid of dinosaurs.
- Muck sounds similar to Patrick Star from SpongeBob SquarePants, Which airs on Nickelodeon, That TV Channel will be the new TV broadcaster for Bob the Builder in 2019.
- His Voice Actor in the US is Vincent Tong, Who Also Voices Kai in ''LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu''
- Paul Panting (UK)
- Vincent Tong (US)
- Jeong Jae-heon (Korean)
- Tomer Heldstein (Hebrew)
- Keiko Nemoto (Japanese)
- "Hey, Scoop! Catch this!"
- "Sure thing, Wendy!"
- "Oh wow, I'd love to join in!"